Close Wound Suction Unit.
- Redon drain (Perforated) catheter is provided with radio opaque line and smooth eye.
- Easy to use for single person simply just open the side port, depress the chamber and re-close the side port to activate the suction of bellow unit.
- Available in variable sizes with matching size curved needle to meet to moderate to heavy drainage needs.
- Sterile, non-toxic and pyrogen-free.
The Unit Consists of:
- Bellow unit with connectors.
- Connecting tube with clamp and ‘Y’- connector.
- Curved needle with matching catheter.
- Spare redon drain (perforated) catheter.
- Adult 800ml (Code: SR-03A).
- Adult 400ml (Code: SR-03B).
- Mini Vac Set – Paediatric (Code: SR-04).