Re-inforced Endotracheal Tube Plain (AS-08A)
Re-inforced Endotracheal Tube Cuffed (AS-07A)
- These tubes permit complete airway control for short- term intubations.
- The tubes are firm enough to ease intubations but, soften at body temperature to conform to the anatomy of the upper respiratory tract.
- Kink- resistant, minimizes possibility of tube occlusion.
- Oral/Nasal version, a flexible approach to the route of intubations, One-way valve for efficient and easy inflation and deflation of cuff.
- Comprehensive size range to suit all adolescent and adult tracheal sizes.
- Available Sizes: 2.00 mm to 10.00 mm (without Cuff) & 3.00 mm to 10.00 mm