Heat Moisture Exchange Filter / HME Filter
- The Heat and Exchange Moisturizers Filter (HMEF) is used in mechanically ventilated patients intended to help for preventing complications duet o "Drying of the Respiratory mucosa, such as mucus plugging and endotracheal tube (ETT) occlusion. HMEF is one type of commercial humidification systems.
- Moisture Output : 32 mg H2O/L.
- Fitration Efficiency : 99.99%.
- Tidal Volume Range : 150-1500 mili leter.
- Connections : 22M/15F - 22F/15M.
- Gas Monitoring Port : Yes.
- Individually packed in poly pack.