- Nasopharyngeal Airway for Anesthesia can be used on breathing or non-breathing patients. However care must be taken establish the level of consciousness as a gag reflex may or may not be present.
- Suitable for suctioning in ICUs and provide an alternative way when oropharyngeal airway is occluded.
- Made of Medical Grade PVC readily conforms to the Nasopharyngeal anatomy.
- Thin wall construction provides maximum inner diameter.
- Inter walls with channel grooves, facilitate easy insertion of catheter.
- Specially designed bevel tip reduces mucosal trauma during insertion.
- Available sizes : 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 7.5, 8.0 and 8.5
- Individually packed in paper poly pack.